This website uses its own or third-party cookies. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of these cookies.. If you wish, you can modify your preferences in your browser.
Are you a UK architect who would like to work in the USA?
Major Retrospective of Zaha Hadid Design’s Work Opens at the MSU Broad Art Museum.
Watch: Lecture by Stirling Prize winning architects David Mikhail and Annalie Riches.
Are you a UK based architect who would like to explore opportunities to work in the USA?
Well this might be your chance!
The American Institute of Architects UK Chapter is pleased to announce a joint event at the Roca London Gallery with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) and the Architects Registration Board (ARB). This information evening will focus on paths to architectural licensing.
NCARB will cover the core components of the US licensure process including education, experience (AXP), and examination (ARE). In addition, NCARB and the ARB will share insights on the exciting new US-UK reciprocity agreement.
During the event, you will have the opportunity to test your architecture knowledge with the Emerging Professionals ARE Quiz for a chance to win prizes! This will be a unique opportunity to ask questions in person, find valuable resources, and meet peers and mentors on similar career paths.
The event will be relevant to the following groups of individuals:
- Degree candidates for USA architectural registration based in the USA, UK, or abroad who may or may not be interested in registering in the UK
- Degree candidates for UK architectural registration based in the USA, UK, or abroad who are interested in registering in the USA
- US-licensed architects interested in registering in the UK via reciprocity
- UK-licensed architects interested in registering in the USA via reciprocity
- Any foreign-licensed architects or degree candidates interested in registering in the USA.
For further information and to register for this event, please click here.